Concerning this product
The Library of Congress will not have liberties to product in its collections. Consequently, it generally does not license or charge authorization costs to be used of these material and cannot give or deny authorization to publish or perhaps circulate the material.
Fundamentally, it’s the researcher’s obligation to evaluate copyright or other usage limitations and acquire authorization from 3rd events when needed before publishing or materials that are otherwise distributing in the Library’s collections.
For details about reproducing, publishing, and citing product from this collection, in addition to use of the first things, see: Carol M. Highsmith – legal rights and limitations Information
- Rights Advisory: No understood restrictions on book.
- Reproduction quantity: LC-DIG-highsm-40791 (original digital file)
- Call Number: LC-DIG-highsm- 40791 (ON THE WEB) P&P
- Access Advisory: —
If a graphic is showing, you’ll install it your self. (Some pictures show just as thumbnails outside of the Library of Congress as a result of legal rights factors, you gain access to bigger size images on location.)
Instead, you can buy copies of numerous types through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- In case a image that is digital displaying: The characteristics associated with the electronic image partially depend on whether or not it had been produced from the first or an intermediate such as for example a content negative or transparency. In the event that Reproduction quantity field above carries a reproduction quantity that begins with LC-DIG. Then there is a digital image that was made directly from the original and is of sufficient resolution for publication purposes that are most.
- If you have information placed in the Reproduction Number field above: you need to use the reproduction quantity to buy a duplicate from Duplication Services. It shall be produced through the supply placed in the parentheses following the quantity.
If perhaps black-and-white (“b&w”) sources are detailed and you also want a content color that is showing tint (presuming the initial has any), you can easily generally buy a good content associated with the initial in color by citing the phone call quantity listed above and like the catalog record (“About This Item”) together with your demand.
Cost listings, email address, and purchase kinds can be found in the Duplication Services site.
Usage of Originals
Please use the next actions to find out whether you will need to fill away a call slide in the images and Photographs researching area to look at the first item(s). In some instances, a surrogate (substitute image) can be acquired, usually by means of a electronic image, a duplicate printing, or microfilm.
Could be the item digitized? (A thumbnail (little) image will likely be noticeable in the remaining.)
- Yes, the product is digitized. Please utilize the image that is digital choice to asking for the initial. All pictures can be seen at a size that is large you’re in any reading space during the Library of Congress. In a few full situations, just thumbnail (little) pictures can be found whenever you are outside of the Library of Congress as the product is liberties limited or will not be examined for legal rights restrictions. As being a conservation measure, we generally usually do not provide an item that is original an electronic image is present. When you yourself have a reason that is compelling begin to see the initial, check with a guide librarian. (often, the initial is just too delicate to provide. As an example, cup and movie negatives that are photographic especially susceptible to harm. They are better to see on line where these are generally presented as good pictures.)
- No, the product just isn’t digitized. Please head to number 2.
Do the Access Advisory or Call Number fields above indicate that the surrogate that is non-digital, such as for instance microfilm or content images?
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Guide staff can direct you to definitely this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate will not occur. Please head to #3.
A librarian service or call the reading room between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3 to contact Reference staff in the Prints and Photographs Reading Room, please use our Ask.
Cite This Item
Citations https://cartitleloans.biz/payday-loans-nc/ are generated immediately from bibliographic information being a convenience, and might never be accurate or complete.
Chicago citation design:
APA citation design:
MLA citation style:
Highsmith, Carol M, professional photographer. A pawnbroker and cash advance workplace, mostly of the staying viable companies in a stretch of downtown Gary, Indiana, certainly one of America’s many economically troubled towns . -09-12. Photograph. Retrieved through the Library of Congress, .